The Bereber Canvas machine-washable rug is one of Lorena Canals' interpretations of a vintage moroccan Bereber style rug. Moroccan rugs are a timeless classic that never go out of style. The background material of this rug is dye-free cotton canvas, while the black geometric pattern and natural color fringe within the rug create an elevated foreground. Makes for a chic textured rug or a statement wall hanging.
The best part, this rug is 100% Machine-Washable in a conventional washing machine.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes
- Handmade: Fringe is hand-sewn (as with any handmade item, slight variations in color and shape are normal and make each rug unique!)
- Machine-washable: easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine
- Available in medium and large sizes.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls have been applied; made by artisans in India.
Medium: 4' 7" W x 6' 7" L
Large: 5' 7 W x 8' L
Ships in 3-5 business days.