This cool fish-shaped machine washable rug brings a note of whimsy to any space. We love the variety of weaving techniques used throughout, creating a scale-like design on the fish's body and a fluffy texture on the fish tail. Babies around 6 months love to feel new textures, so mamas will be pleased with the developmental benefits.
Crafted entirely in a natural cotton color, which is undyed, this neutral-hued space makes up for lack of color with plenty of texture and lends itself well to a gender neutral space.
Discover all the cushions, blankets and wall decor from The Sea collection by Lorena Canals.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes
- Handmade: As with any handmade item, slight variations in color and shape are normal and make each rug unique!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls have been applied; made by artisans in India.
3' 7" W x 6' L
Ships in 3-5 business days.