This Earth Washable Rug in Alaska Blue by Lorena Canals is inspired by nature - big skies over on mountain peaks and crisp sunsets with deep blue shadows. The textured zigzag pattern mimics the striated quality of layered stone, while the fringe adds an effortlessly cool boho chic vibe.
This rug coordinates with the entire Water, Air, and Earth line by Lorena Canals, including machine washable pillows, blankets, and decor.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes
- Handmade: As with any handmade item, slight variations in color and shape are normal and make each rug unique!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls have been applied; made by artisans in India.
5' 7" W x 8' L
Ships in 3-5 business days.